Horizon T202 Treadmill Features
Get the ultimate workout while you reach your fitness goals faster with the Horizon T202 treadmill, packed with features including MP3 compatibility and a heavy-duty motor that's smooth and quiet.
Comfort. The Perfect FLEX deck cushioning provides the right mix of shock absorption for less strain on your feet, ankles, knees and hips. The COOL fit fitness fan keeps you cool, providing a more comfortable workout.
Strong, Silent Frame A strong frame that doesn't shake when you run gives you the confidence you need to stick with your program. Horizon Fitness treadmills have more welded steel components, making them easier to assemble and among the strongest and sturdiest.
Quiet Motors No distractions. We build powerful motors that run so quietly and efficiently that you can listen to a TV or radio at normal listening levels--even at a full sprint.
30 Program Options Choose from 30 program options, including manual, 6 calorie goal workouts, 10 distance-based workouts, 10 steps goal-based workouts and 3 intervals workouts to meet your short- and long-term fitness goals.
Compact Folding System. The Horizon T202 has the Feather LIGHT folding lift system allows easy folding and unfolding, as well as simple storage. Variable Cushioning In tune with you.
Careful study of biomechanics helped Horizon Fitness create sophisticated cushioning systems that provide the right balance of firmness and shock absorption.
Review of Horizon T202 Treadmill Features
• 30 built-in workout programs – This many options provide enough variety to keep you from getting bored during your daily workouts. Alternating among the different workouts can also present more challenge to your body and better help you to reach your fitness goals.
• MP3 dock and built-in speakers – Listening to music or audio books helps to motivate many athletes during exercise sessions. The built-in speakers aren’t of the greatest quality, but they do make listening to your favorite tunes or books easy.
• Advanced Goal Center™ - Choose from three targets (time, distance, or calorie) and four workouts (manual, weight loss, hills, or intervals) and start working towards your fitness goals.
• Contact heart rate monitor – The monitor is located in the hand grips. To check your heart rate, you need to grab onto the handgrips until a reading is taken. For a more accurate reading, you need to continue working as you hold onto the hand grips. This may be a bit awkward for some individuals. This type of heart rate monitor is not quite as accurate as a wireless heart rate monitor.
• Folds for storage – This is an especially nice feature for people who have limited space in their homes. It has hydraulic to make raising and lowering the deck effortless.
• Cooling fan – Located in the console, the fan provides a slight breeze that may provide minimal cooling during workouts.
• 325 lb. maximum user weight – Pay attention to this! Do not exceed this maximum user weight! In fact, if your weight or the weight of any other users in your household exceeds 280 pounds, you might want to look for a more expensive, heavier treadmill.
The Horizon T202 Treadmill Summation
With the Horizon T202, you get all the essentials needed for a good and satisfying workout. Varied programs -incline- cooling fan- iPod dock- it even has a reading rack. Combined with a lifetime warranty on the motor and the fact that this treadmill is sturdy for fast running (although the motor isn’t quite powerful enough for sustained use at a high pace), then you soon get to see you get a lot of bang for your 800 bucks. If you want to get in shape and lose some weight and like jogging this is a great buy. If you are more serious about running, you’ll need to spend more than $800.
|Horizon Fitness T202-03 Treadmill|
Get the ultimate workout while you reach your fitness goals faster with the T202 treadmill, packed with features including MP3 compatibility and a heavy-duty motor that's smooth and quiet. Comfort The Perfect FLEX deck cushioning provides the right mix of shock absorption for less strain on your feet, ankles, knees and hips...
- 2.50 horsepower continuous-duty motor; up to 12 miles per hour and incline up to 12 percent for a wide range of workouts
- Running Area: 20 by 55 inches with Perfect FLEX PLUS cushioning; Feather LIGHT folding lift system for easy fold-up storage
- 5.75" green back-lit LCD display; 30 programming options
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 compatibility; pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- 300-pound maximum user weight, lifetime warranty on frame and motor, 1 year on parts and labor