Rated the #1 treadmill by Health Magazine and featured in Runner's World, the folding TR4000i is a solid, durable and stable treadmill that supports serious runners. The 20" by 60" running surface is supported by a 1" deck and eight compression shock absorbers to provide cushioning that is safe for your knees, back and joints. To help track your workout, this treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a USB device. After your workout, simply upload your data to the Club, a comprehensive online health management program -- one free membership is included with your purchase.
Life Span TR4000i Folding Treadmill Features
Comfortable, Spacious Running Surface
The spacious running surface is 20" by 60" and can accommodate extra-long strides. The coarse textured, 2.8mm thick orthopedic belt and 8 compression shocks provide support, cushioning and excellent traction for more serious runners. The result? A more comfortable running surface that puts less stress on your joints.
A patented feature that simplifies console operations – in getting workouts started. Buttons illuminate sequentially to highlight each step in the programming process to guide you through workout selection and console operations. Just look for the blinking light – it’s that simple
• Display Area
• Multi-color LCD with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data from a USB device
• Audio Center
• Speakers and headphone plug-in.
• Heart Rate Monitor
• Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap included).
• Easy to Use
• Large soft-touch keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level.
• Console Readouts
• Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level.
• USB Data Port
• Saves your minutes, calories, heart rate, distance, and step count data for upload to your included Club account.
• Simplifies console operation with sequential button illumination that prompts you through program selection and setup.
• This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken.
• 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)
Intelli-Guard™ Safety Feature
This LifeSpan-exclusive safety feature automatically pauses the belt if you step off during your workout. This feature senses each time your foot strikes the belt while walking or running. If no foot strike is detected for 20 seconds, the treadmill will automatically pause the belt until you return and resume activity.
Intelli-Step™ Automatic Step Counting Feature
Counts steps by sensing each time that your foot lands on the treadmill’s belt. Step count is then displayed on the console as you walk or run. This data is then synced to your online Club account with a USB drive. Intelli-Step guarantees accurate display of effort, perfect for walking competitions and daily step goals.
17 Preset Treadmill Workouts
Designed by exercise physiologists for optimal safety and effectiveness, our 17 preset treadmill workouts help you achieve your goal, whether it be weight loss, general health improvement or sports training. The TR4000i also offers two MyZone heart rate control programs and two customizable programs. With the MyZone constant program, you keep your heart rate at a constant level throughout your workout while the MyZone Interval program allows you to enter your own minimum and maximum heart rate. The treadmill automatically adjusts incline and speed to keep you on target.
Large Console Buttons
The soft-touch, oversized silicone buttons make set-up a breeze and are ideal for making changes to your program while you are moving. You don’t have to struggle to hit the correct button.
Life Span TR4000i Treadmill Specifications
20" W x 60" L (50cm W x 150cm L)
3.25 HP Continuous Duty DC
2.8mm Upgraded Thick Belt
800 lbs. (363 kg) maximum lift
2.5" (6.24cm) Front, 2" (5cm) Rear
0.5 - 12 MPH (0.8 - 19.3 KPH)
8 Variable Density Elastomers
1" (2.5cm) Phenolic
Aluminum Side Rails
74.25" L x 33" W x 55" H (185.63cm L x 82.5 W x 137.5cm H) Full
42" L x 33" W x 66" H (105cm L x 82.5 W x 165cm H) Folded
Max. User Weight
350 lbs. (158.7 kg)
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 1 Year
TR4000i Folding Treadmill