F85 SOLE Treadmill: “The Best Folding Treadmill On The Planet.”
The Sole F85 is judged the best folding treadmill.
Also rated as a "Best Buy", the F85 treadmill is reviewed by the Treadmill Doctor. as "The Best Folding Treadmill. The top model in the folding series and SOLE's number one seller, the F85 treadmill incorporates all the specs of the F83 plus features the highest horse power motor that Sole offers. A truly impressive 4.0 HP Continuous Duty HP motor with output and performance second to none."
The F85 also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. Without question, the top of the SOLE folding treadmill line. Just press a button and take your stride to speeds up to 12 mph. In fact, the F85 can handle users weighing up to 400 lbs. This model has up to six auto programs and two user-customized workouts. It also has two separate heart rate control programs. It's fully equipped with all the programs and customization you'd expect.
The heart-rate control option automatically calculates your recommended target range based on your age. So you can be assured of the most efficient and safest workout possible. Other features include a low-noise deck, Cushion Flex shock absorption treadmill deck, our longest commercial-sized belt and low-profile running hood. It also comes with speed and incline controls on the arm rests as well as built in cooling fans for comfort.
The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
SOLE F85 Treadmill Technology
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
• Folding Deck Design – Easy Assist - SOLE Fitness if proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market. Our design features a patented all gear rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F85 also comes with our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist Folding deck design is unique to SOLE and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
• Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
• Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%. The reversible deck is the same type used in Commercial grade models and is wax lubricated, which means less work on the motor during use.
• Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
• Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE LCD console display makes work outs easier and more effective. A vibrant blue screen with large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information.
• Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you though the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
• High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
• Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use 2.75" rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
• Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
• Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
Sole F85 Specifications:
Item Weight(lbs.): 265 lbs.
Weight Capacity(lbs.): 400 lbs.
Deck Size: 37" x 83"
Running Surface: 22" X 60"
Controls & Features:
Motor Info: 4.0 CHP, DC Type
Speed: .5 - 12 mph
Incline: 0 - 15% Rack & Pinion gear design
Belt: 2 Ply
Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
Chest Strap Included: Yes
Standard Programs: 6
Custom Programs: 2
Heart Programs: 2
Cooling Fans: Yes
Sound System: Yes (MP3 Compatible)
Workout Display: 9" LCD
Display Color: Blue
Warranty: All service is performed in home.
Electronics: 5 Years
Labor: 2 Years