Enhanced for 2016, the club-quality Sole F80 Folding Treadmill has become even roomier and more powerful than it was at debut. It also has an enhanced 9? display and can securely dock a tablet computer for convenient multi-tasking, entertainment and syncing exercise data with mobile apps. Its impressive specs include a super-sized 22? x 60? running surface, a commercial 3.5 CHP motor and a power incline with maximum 15% grade. This model is also upgraded with a reversible deck, which will double the life of the deck and quiet the sound of each step. It also reduces impact by up to 40% compared with outdoor training surfaces.
It is hard to find a better value in a folding treadmill than the Sole F80. This machine is sturdily constructed, delivers a challenging and comfortable workout and is backed by a best-in-class warranty. Sole stands behind its product with a lifetime warranty on the frame, deck and motor; a 5-year warranty on electronics, belt and rollers; and 2 years of in-home service. The Sole F80 is also extremely affordable for such a high-quality treadmill.
Like all Sole treadmills for this model year, the new F80 streamlines training with 10 preset programs including user-designed workouts. These are shown on a 9? screen, one of the largest in the series, and can also be displayed on the user’s own smartphone or tablet computer; Sole treadmills for 2016 have Bluetooth connectivity for use with the Sole Fitness mobile app, which is compatible with most iOS and Android devices. Using this app you can dock a mobile device over the regular treadmill screen and watch a movie, read the news and so forth while your exercise data is recorded in the background. To keep all your fitness data in one place, the Sole Fitness app can sync with FitBit, MyFitnessPal and other programs.
Sole F80 Treadmill Review from Treadmill Reviews.net
Following workouts the Sole F80 Treadmill can easily be folded to conserve space. Just toggle a switch and the deck will slowly fold upward. For children’s safety the folding treadmill locks into position.
What We Like About the Sole F80 Treadmill:
• High-Quality Parts: Sole treadmills are built with many commercial-grade components. These not only help ensure machine longevity, but also help support your health by reducing the shock of impact.
• Foldable Frame: The F80 Treadmill can easily be folded to save space. Just flip a switch and the deck will slowly reposition itself for vertical storage. Locked into position, it’s child-proof.
• Powerful Motor: A 3.5 CHP track motor can support long distance running, dynamic interval training and your toughest workouts without skipping a beat.
• High Quality Track: The Sole F80 boasts a 22? x 60? track, which is the longest and widest in the series. The track is two-ply for durability and is paired with commercial quality 2.75? rollers that promote quiet operation and minimize stress on the motor.
• Superb Cushioning: Sole’s CushionFlex Deck helps make exercise gentler on sensitive joints while also reducing the noise level of training. It’s been shown to lower joint impact by about 35 to 40% when compared with outdoor running surfaces. This commercial quality deck is reversible for longevity.
• Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs including manual mode are available to support goals for cardio training, weight loss and muscle toning. Two users can store their profiles and save workout routines for quick-start convenience during the next workout session. A scrolling message center helps make selections easy.
• Large Display: Workout progress is shown on a 9? LCD, one of Sole’s largest screens. The treadmill also has a secure holder for a tablet computer and can run a Sole Fitness data tracking app in the background while other apps are used for entertainment, training support or multitasking during workouts.
• Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact pulse monitors are integrated with the handrails, plus the F80 Treadmill is compatible with wireless chest straps.
• Safety Lanyard: For safety the trainee can use a cord that stops the treadmill if they lose balance. The treadmill also has a stop button.
• Extras: The Sole F80 Treadmill is compatible with iPods and other MP3 players; leave your headphones behind and enjoy the speakers. Other extras are cooling fans, two bottle holders and an accessory tray.
• Good warranty: Sole warranties are among the best in the industry. The F80 warranty package includes one year of labor, a five years on electronics and parts, and lifetime protection for the frame, motor and deck.
What We Don’t Like About the Sole F80 Treadmill:
• Limited Workout Variety: Ten programs are included on Sole treadmills. There’s good variety but some shoppers might prefer treadmills with the option to download new workouts.
• Short Siderails: Handrails are provided for stability, but they aren’t as long as some runners would like.
The Sole F80 will be a bestseller at its $1,499 sale price, and buyers won’t be disappointed. It’s the sensible middle ground between the entry level F63 and the top-of-the-line F85. This cardio trainer delivers excellent value with its club-quality components and is more modern than ever with upgrades for 2016.